Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Entrepreneurs On The Rise: Felicia Rosser-High of Her2 Cosmetics

Felicia Rosser-High is no stranger to hardwork. She is a wife, a fulltime student, the CEO of kingdom barbees, a christian sororitity, and has now decided to add entrepreneur to her list of achievements. With a deep love and passion for fashion and people, Felicia created Her2 Cosmetics. Her2 Cosmetics is a lipstick and gloss line that uses 100% all natural products. Her2 makes all of her products by hand and allows customers to tailor them to their individual needs. Her2's mission is to provide customers with fun, beautiful, and lip safe products. All of our items are face friendly and NON toxic. Her2 creates lippies to bring out the SHE inside you.


Felicia Rosser-High is pictured wearing Kiss Me


1. How did you know that you were meant to go into business for yourself?

I began helping others at a very young age because I knew that I would someday become a business woman. As a child and teen I always had an urgency in my heart to help and care for people. It was not until I was twenty eight years old that I discovered that I had a real passion for making people feel good on the outside which eventually would effect their attitudes and how they feel on the inside. Her2 was created for that young lady who loves to wear lipstick but cannot afford the $20 lipstick all the time. It's not only affordable but it is of great quality.

2. When did you finally decide to start your business?

I decided to start my business May of 2013. Finally, I could no longer hold it in and keep it to myself. My passion was makeup. From personal experiences when I apply makeup even on a bad day, I feel great in spite of how I feel inside.

3. How did you come up with your company name?

Her2 is a name that is addressed to all women, no matter age or background. The name Her2 is very personal to anyone. I wanted a name that would not only invite my age group of ladies but all ages. Her2 is just not for me and you but it's for Her2. It's a name to let you as the customer know that yes you count too. You are not excluded or left out; we can cater to your wants.


4. What is your favorite aspect of creating make-up?

My favorite aspect of creating makeup is when people send their testimonials of how they loved the product and how they are excited to purchase more. Being able to make someone else happy makes me happy. Having the ability to design a product that is just for ladies is such an exciting feeling.

5. Do you have a signature color?How did you come up with it?

My signature color is called Barbee Pink, this is a vibrant pink which all of the ladies love. This color is very dear to me. I came up with the name through the Kingdom Barbee Christian sorority which I am the CEO of. The KB colors are Pink and purple.

6. Out of all of your lip stick colors, what is the current customer favorite?

The customers favorite color and the most sold is Barbee pink.


7. What has been the best thing about owning your own business?

The best part of owning my own business (I can admit) its not the money! The best part is the effect that it makes on people. When I see someone feeling good and smiling with my product on, that makes me happy and in return it shows me that this is what it this business is all about. Being able to make someone smile. I could not always afford $20 lipsticks so I know how it feels to want and not be able to get. That is why Her2 is affordable for you and Her2.

8. What has been the most difficult thing in owning your own business?

The most difficult thing about owning my own business is time. From working full time and a full time college student majoring in business on top of Her2 Cosmetics, getting Lipsticks to the customers has been the hardest to keep up with.

9. If you had one piece of advice to give to other small business owners like yourself, what would it be?

My advice to new business owners is to NEVER GIVE UP. Believe in your vision and run with it. Know that every thing must first have a start. Take your start and run fast, work hard, and go hard.

10. Is there a blog, webpage or social networking site where we can find you?

You can find us on Instagram Her2Cosmetics is our name. You can also find us at our website Her2Cosmetics
.

No comments:

Post a Comment