Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Mom Rocks - Justina Gilliam



My Mom Rocks simply because she is my peace of mind. My mom a.k.a Dearheart is one of the few people that actual see the complete me. That is probably because personality wise, it's as if I am looking in a mirror and all that’s being reflected is the very best of me: my mom. Words will never begin adequately express the love, respect or admiration I hold for her. My life has been truly blessed for simply being her daughter. She is so much more than just my mother. She is my confidante, my best friend, my rock, my inspiration, sounding board, comforter, cross-bearer, girlfriend and my saving grace. If I told her “I loved you” every second of everyday I still would not have expressed a fraction of the love my heart holds for her. GOD has divinely favored my life by allowing it to be covered by hers. Many may have one similar; but mine is in a class all her own!

No comments:

Post a Comment