Monday, June 24, 2013

1 Brand New Official Business Owner

Happy Monday Everyone.  This post won't be too long. I just wanted to spread some absolutely wonderful news.
As many of you know, this blog was started to create a space to share my crafts, many thoughts of life and to trace the steps of me becoming a business owner of my very own greeting card line. Well folks that day arrived.
June 17th, 2013, The Gift Is Yours, LLC was legally born. I am so excited, humbled and blessed. The LLC process would have not been so easy going if it were not for this AMAZING program known as Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts. (I'll be blogging about them later)
Now all I can say is; keep your eyes wide open. The Gift Is Yours, LLC will be making its mark for all to see.
Lastly, I would like to thank everyone who has supported me up until this point with my career. I am so grateful
Well folks like I said before,  keep your eyes wide open,  I'll make sure you'll have lots to see really really soon! (Like the revamping of my blog, shhhhhh)
Lots of Love
Meagan
So what do you think about me gaining my LLC? Have you experienced any recent milestones in your life?  I'd love to hear from all of you!!!!
Be sure to share this post with your friends.  Hearing some good news may brighten their day!